SAVOR STITCH FLOW TERMS & CONDITIONS
No one likes to think about cancelling a retreat that they are excited to attend and have paid for. We understand life happens and we will do our best to work with you. The following outlines our cancellation policy.
- Your initial deposit to hold your place at the retreat is NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON.
- You may choose to make additional payments based on our schedule provided in the retreat listing.
- Final balance is due 90 days prior to retreat start date, unless otherwise noted.
- Cancellation requests submitted after the final balance due date and 60 days prior to the retreat date will be refunded at 50% of the total amount (less deposit).
- Cancellation requests submitted within 30 days prior to the retreat date WILL NOT BE REFUNDED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You may choose to find an alternate person to replace you at the retreat. We appreciate you working with us to register your replacement. It is your responsibility to recover any funds for payments you have made from your replacement.
- Refund exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, personal or otherwise. No credits can be given for not completing any portion of the retreat.
- Any refunds allowed will incur a 5% processing fee.
- Savor Stitch & Flow is not responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that you may incur as a result of the booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights, non-refundable car parking or other fees or loss of property.
CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULE (by SSF)
Savor Stitch & Flow retreat hosts reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any trip for any reason. We never expect to have cancellations but in the rare event, our policy is as follows.
When a retreat is canceled by SSF before the agreed date of departure for any reason, you have options:
- Transfer your retreat payment (less any non-refundable costs already paid to our vendors) to a different future retreat.
- Request a refund (less any credit card processing fees, cancellation fees, and nonrefundable deposits we paid to vendors.)
Note: Travel Insurance is highly recommended to cover your trip. It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policies and the travel insurance you purchase. It is recommended to purchase insurance to cover trip cancellation and medical expenses should you have an injury while traveling on the retreat. We reserve the right to cancel a retreat for insufficient bookings, as a result all refunds will be made, minus processing fees.
To cancel your retreat, please contact me. We will work with you process your refund in a timely manner.
- Seek advice from a healthcare professional if you are unsure of your abilities due to any reason or previous injury.
- Safe yoga practice is always a priority. Guests must move at their own level and practice self-care in the unlikely event that they injure themselves.
- Unless notified otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that photos taken by hosts or guests may be shared publicly, including online.
- Guests assume all risk involved when participating in any portion of travel, yoga, and activities as a voluntarily participant.
- You release SSF hosts and vendors of any unforeseen negligence.
- SSF hosts are not responsible for any changes to flights, baggage, or inconvenience of departure delays.
- All prices are subject to change in the event of a high currency fluctuation.
- SSF hosts are not responsible for personal injury, death, accident, delay, loss or damage incurred by any guest for any reason including negligence in connection with this travel retreat.
- Any disputes will be privately mediated prior to any escalation and further fully handled by Massachusetts Law.
Rebecca Mae Designs is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact me if you have any questions regarding the use of your Personal Data and I will gladly assist you.
What type of information Rebecca Mae Designs gathers about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to place shop orders, receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards, to respond to a survey, or fill out a form. When ordering or participating on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information. This information is used to identify you.
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
Electronic newsletters policy
We will offer a free electronic newsletter to subscribers. We gather the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter.
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
We may track user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We do break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
We may sometimes track and catalog the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Use of Information
Rebecca Mae Designs may use any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out an electronic newsletter and to enable users to participate on message boards. We send out newsletters to subscribers and we never share newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
Sharing of Information
Rebecca Mae Designs uses the above-described information to tailor our website content to suit your needs. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
If you have any questions, please email me through my contacts page.