Day one is here! And so is the first quilt project in Text It! Meet Bee Happy :)
There are three fun things about this quilt that give it a little extra Happy Vibe – For starters I used some crochet trim in yellow (happy color) which ads some whimsy and the little applique circles are stuffed from the back so they have a little happy puff.
And we can’t forget the wool bee…
Today, there are two very talented quilters to sharing their Happy creations!
Sharon Lilabelle Lane Creations
Sharon is coming to you from Australia where there is obviously no shortage of gorgeous fabric! Her Bee Happy Quilt is the sweetest. Here is a sneak peek at her project. Be sure to go see her quilt and all the gorgeous photos. If you like english paper piecing you need to check out her patterns page! You can also find her pretty projects on instagram… and we can’t forget to mention that red pom pom trim! love it!
Pamela Morgan – My Sweet Little Stitches
Pam and I met in Chicago at Sew Pro in 2016 (where does the time go?) and even though she’s out in Utah and I’m in Massachusetts we somehow managed to stay in touch through social media. She’s very talented in art, quilting, and photography! I was lucky enough that she was available to photograph my quilts for me! You’ll get to see some of her photography and quilting during the hop and I can’t wait to share! It’s her day on the hop and she has also made the Bee Happy quilt! It’s almost as if she shopped right in my stash – selecting all the fabrics that I love so much! She blogs at My Sweet Little Stitches and you can also find her fun instagram feed under SweetLittleStitches.
During the hop if you order my book you’ll receive a free zodiac pillow sham pattern as an automated download.
I will offer a giveaway each day this week (starting today!) AND there will also be a Final Giveaway Bundle of prizes. Your entry for today’s giveaway also gains you an entry into the Final Giveaway Bundle. Three ways to enter:
1) Pin and Share the photo at the bottom of the post to Pinterest and leave a comment that you did
2) Want a second entry? Follow me on instagram and comment that you follow
3) Leave me a Happy comment :) for a third entry
Today’s giveaway (US AND INTERNATIONAL) is a starter bundle for the Bee Happy Quilt! Fabric for your center (Tula Pink!), petals, circles and crochet trim.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING, THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Join in the Hop! Here is the lineup!!
- BEE HAPPY
- PAMELA JANE MORGAN –MYSWEETLITTLESTITCHES
- SHARON LILABELLE LANE – LILABELLELANECREATIONS
- INFINITY Quilt
- LAURA PILAND – SLICEOFPIQUILTS
- LEANNE PARSONS – DEVOTEDQUILTER
- KATIE MUTER STARCHER – KATIEMAEQUILTS
- PILLOW TALK
- KATE COLLERAN – SEAMSLIKEADREAM
- CHERYL DAINES BROWN – QUILTERCHIC
- DORIE HRUSKA – FOREVER-QUILTING
- FREEDOM Quilt
- JEN SHAFFER – PATTERNSBYJEN
- TARA MILLER – QUILTDISTRICT
- LYNN KANE – PUPPYGIRLDESIGNS
- LOVING YOU Wall Hanging
- ELLEN AULT –HANDMADE3D
- SHERRI NOEL – REBECCAMAEDESIGNS
- COUNTING SHEEP Baby Quilt
- DEANNE EISENMAN – SNUGGLESQUILTS
- RAEWYN BARGE – STITCHINGFARMGIRL
- SUSAN PELLAND – SUEPELLANDDESIGNS
- HOME PILLOW
- JOANNE HARRIS – QUILTSBYJOANNE
- PATTY DUDEK – ELMSTREETQUILTS
- ANDY KNOWLTON – ABRIGHTCORNER
- SANDRA STARLEY – UTAHQUILTAPPRAISER
- CINDY PIETERS – STITCHINATHOME
- LIFE IS SHORT Wall hanging
- BECCA FENSTERMAKER – PRETTYPINEY
- KATIE BOCK – SEWINGWITHKATIE
- ALLA BLANCA – RAINBOWSBUNNIESCUPCAKES
- HUSTLE PILLOW
- TERRI BANDEN BOSCH – MEANDERINGSALONGLIZARDCREEK
- WILLOW OLSON – BEARPAWDESIGNBLOG
- ERIN SAMPSON – AURIBUZZ
- SEWING MACHINE MAT
- LAUREN WRIGHT – MOLLYANDMAMA
- SANDRA HEALY – SANDRAHEALYDESIGNS
- CHERYL KRISEL LYNCH –CHERYLLYNCHQUILTS