Today I’m sharing the seventh project from my new text it book. This is a another fun pillow but as you will see from one of the guest designers today you can always change it up to suit your quilty style.
We have 5 quilters on the hop today sharing their projects and offering giveaways so be sure to check them all out!
PATTY DUDEK – ELMSTREETQUILTS
Patty over at Elm Street Quilts made two projects for the hop you won’t want to miss! You can also find a bunch of quilty tutorials and a chunky pieced alphabet pattern that would be a perfect addition to this text hop!
ANDY KNOWLTON – A Bright Corner
Andy has a whole bunch of quilt tutorials and patterns on her website, A Bright Corner that you will want to check out. Her work has been featured in many magazines and you’ll want to read how she worked the bias for her home pillow…
SANDRA STARLEY – Utah Quilt Appraiser
Sandra is a quilt AQS quilt appraiser, and shares her work at Textile Time Travels. If you like vintage quilts you really need to check out her website – She offers applique classes and lectures – and shares her home pillow with us today!
CINDY PIETERS – Stitchin at Home
We have two Canadian Quilters today and Cindy is one of them! Check out her website Stitchin at Home to see what Cindy is working on, you can also find her on instagram. Go check out her home pillow and enter her giveaway!
JOANNE HARRIS – Quilts by Joanne
Joanne is a Canadian quilter and has a giveaway for Canadian residents – so hop over to her blog to see her project and enter for a chance to win her giveaway!
If you’d like to order a copy of Text It! from me you can find the listing in My Shop.
Already have the book? Thank you for supporting me and please consider leaving me a review on the Martingale site. (Big hugs to those of you that have already left me a review!)
And when you order the book during the hop you will receive a free PDF pattern for my zodiac pillows…
Final Giveaway Bundle…
When the hop is complete, there will be a Final Giveaway Bundle of prizes…
Comment each day of the hop for another chance to win the final giveaway!
Final Giveaway includes:
- Hard Copy of Text It! Quilts and Pillows with something to say
- 2 LARGE SPOOLS of AURIFIL THREAD (colors will vary)
- Sewing Room CLOCK of YOUR CHOICE – from my shop
- 100 Fusible (leave in) Hexis for Freedom quilt
- Pearl Cotton Bundle with package of needles
- Lite Steam-a-Seam 2 in Sheets & 1/4″ tape
- 1 pkg Warm & Natural batting
Pin and Share the photo at the bottom of this post to Pinterest and comment that you did.
Tell me where you’re visiting from.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING, THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Join in the Hop! Here is the lineup!!
- BEE HAPPY
- PAMELA JANE MORGAN –MYSWEETLITTLESTITCHES
- SHARON LILABELLE LANE – LILABELLELANECREATIONS
- INFINITY Quilt
- LAURA PILAND – SLICEOFPIQUILTS
- LEANNE PARSONS – DEVOTEDQUILTER
- KATIE MUTER STARCHER – KATIEMAEQUILTS
- PILLOW TALK
- KATE COLLERAN – SEAMSLIKEADREAM
- CHERYL DAINES BROWN – QUILTERCHIC
- DORIE HRUSKA – FOREVER-QUILTING
- FREEDOM Quilt
- JEN SHAFFER – PATTERNSBYJEN
- TARA MILLER – QUILTDISTRICT
- LYNN KANE – PUPPYGIRLDESIGNS
- LOVING YOU Wall Hanging
- ELLEN AULT –HANDMADE3D
- SHERRI NOEL – REBECCAMAEDESIGNS
- COUNTING SHEEP Baby Quilt
- DEANNE EISENMAN – SNUGGLESQUILTS
- RAEWYN BARGE – STITCHINGFARMGIRL
- SUSAN PELLAND – SUEPELLANDDESIGNS
- HOME PILLOW
- JOANNE HARRIS – QUILTSBYJOANNE
- PATTY DUDEK – ELMSTREETQUILTS
- ANDY KNOWLTON – ABRIGHTCORNER
- SANDRA STARLEY – UTAHQUILTAPPRAISER
- CINDY PIETERS – STITCHINATHOME
- LIFE IS SHORT Wall hanging
- BECCA FENSTERMAKER – PRETTYPINEY
- KATIE BOCK – SEWINGWITHKATIE
- ALLA BLANCA – RAINBOWSBUNNIESCUPCAKES
- HUSTLE PILLOW
- TERRI BANDEN BOSCH – MEANDERINGSALONGLIZARDCREEK
- WILLOW OLSON – BEARPAWDESIGNBLOG
- ERIN SAMPSON – AURIBUZZ
- SEWING MACHINE MAT
- LAUREN WRIGHT – MOLLYANDMAMA
- SANDRA HEALY – SANDRAHEALYDESIGNS
- CHERYL KRISEL LYNCH –CHERYLLYNCHQUILTS